Unusual problem with my order. Help.
jjpg2000

I have three lines on my plan. 

On June 17th I ordered two HTC Incredible for my better half and I (Mom likes her flip phone).

June 30th I found out about the Droid X coming soon, so I went to my local store and asked them to cancel the Incredible for my number and add me to the list for the new phone. She said my phone would be refunded, and then when the Droid X becomes available I need to come back and pay for the new one.
My better half still wants the Incredible so no changes were made to that part of the order.

Today, I look at my CC account online, and it shows two refund entrees, one for the price of each Incredible.

I went to the Verizon store and talked to the person who changed the order last week. She says the computer shows she did everything right and I believe her. Someone further along in the refund process changed the order to cancel both Incredibles.

She told me she would talk to her manager later, and the best thing I could do is come here, and hope someone can help escalate my order.

So here I am.

It's been a little more than three weeks, and my better half’s phone is dying a slow death, and there is no new phone in sight.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Unusual problem with my order. Help.
fezzik
Contributor - Level 3

She told you to come to the forums?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? That doesn't make sense these are peer to peer forums.  VZW reps look occasionally generally only Moderators participate in discussions.  You might occasionally see customer service people pop in but not usually to do any kind of customer servicing usually just answering questions or making suggestions.  If she told you to go online you should probably check on the contact us link.  I don't know what they can or will do that she can't but I can't imagine she told you to come to us, your fellow Verizon customers for escalation of a support issue. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
fezzik
Contributor - Level 3

She told you to come to the forums?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? That doesn't make sense these are peer to peer forums.  VZW reps look occasionally generally only Moderators participate in discussions.  You might occasionally see customer service people pop in but not usually to do any kind of customer servicing usually just answering questions or making suggestions.  If she told you to go online you should probably check on the contact us link.  I don't know what they can or will do that she can't but I can't imagine she told you to come to us, your fellow Verizon customers for escalation of a support issue. 

0 Likes
jjpg2000

I must be confused then.

Seems to me she mentioned the Forums and the Customer Service websites in the same breath.

Thanks for your help, I'll send an email to customer service directly.

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

yeah....you need to go back in and DEMAND a manager and the next phone they get in the store. otherwise you (or your wife rather) are looking at reordering now and getting back in line. if the order was in fact cancelled, then go to best buy and just get it there.

0 Likes