Re: VERIZON MESSAGES NEW UPDATE
mrmatthew
Enthusiast - Level 3

Verizon Support-

I answered all the questions your asking in my last post.

1) The messenger app is now working for me. I found the bug as I did in the last version. The bug is in the settings of your program. If you uncheck a certain default setting, messenger slowly stops functioning correctly. You have to uninstall then re-install and make sure you DON'Te uncheck the setting. It's the same setting that was causing trouble in the last version. I don't want the setting checked. Like I said before, every issue with Verizon apps have never been solved by Verizon. I end up getting passed around and writing books for my post while all Verizon does is ask question after question no matter how much info I give. And that's if they even get back to me, which the devs still haven't done.

2) The problem with the battery notification sound started after I upgraded messenger. I've done nothing at all to my phone since that day. All the other notification sounds are working. And I've already tried your suggestion along with several other various attempts...nothing works. I bet if I uninstalled Verizon Messenger it would start working again but I'm not about to go through all that again. I don't have that kind of time and I don't get paid by Verizon to be support and fix problems. I already do that for AT&T.

3) I've been waiting for months for feedback or a fix to the Verizon Cloud problems...duplicate entries on every back up, not being able to remove a device from the cloud that I factory reset & don't even use anymore. I use to use the Cloud all the time cause it is the best IMHO, but now I have to use other online storages.

I've been with Verizon for years because I like your service, I like your apps...etc. But your support needs an overhaul. No one seems to be educated on anything and they act like it's the first time they've ever heard of an issue when one is presented and they show no care in whether the problem gets fixed and either pass the buck or leave you hanging. I'm not being mean, condescending and trying not to be rude but I AM VERY FRUSTRATED that I can't get help from support, devs or even when I go to 3 different stores. Little by little I'm being forced to use other services and apps...etc. The next step would be to move my account to a different provider, which I don't want to do but my hand is being forced. Plus, I'm sure Verizon doesn't want to lose $400 - $500 per month. I'm not even offered a "I'm sorry for your troubles and no resolution" condolence like extra data or a discount or anything else. Just question after questions with suggestions I've already done. I think you guys hope I'll get frustrated enough to give up and go away.

0 Likes
mrmatthew
Enthusiast - Level 3

Two weeks and still no support from Verizon chat support, the Verizon store or the devs. If they don't know the answer then why not just come out and say that instead of following a scripted guideline? I know why. Cause their supervisors or higher up would fire them for not following protocol. That doesn't explain no answer from the devs after 3 times contacting them. If I was a new customer getting ready to sign, they all would jump through hoops to help.

0 Likes
Rocket1863

Receive the updates for messenger plus where it says I should be able to send bit emojis gif emojis I am unable to use this keyboard for all of these functions it says you can but I cannot I love my messenger app and don't want to have to change to use a different one why can I not use this keyboard for these features when it says I'm updated I'm able to my phone my phone supports it but your app that you just updated does not help is anybody able to use them or do I have to use a different app that I don't want to use.

0 Likes