VZW kicks Droid To The Curve?
Big_Red_Loyal

With the, soon to be released, Motorola Devour boasting Firmware 2.1 and Adobe Flash Lite Droid owners are being left wanting. I know there will be posts about how Droid will be upgraded, but those posts come from rumors. I'm not angry, I'm actually mostly happy with The Droid. I'm just stating, what is currently, true.

0 Likes
Re: VZW kicks Droid To The Curve?
GreySeal
Enthusiast - Level 3

Ehh, 2.0, 2.0.1, 2.1, whatever.   It's all a moot point, since we are all gonna be destroyed in 2012 anyway.

:smileywink:

0 Likes
ck125

From what i saw I thought the devour was going to have something other than 2.1 firmware 1.6 i thought?

0 Likes
logicman
Contributor - Level 3

Big_Red_Loyal wrote:

With the, soon to be released, Motorola Devour boasting Firmware 2.1 and Adobe Flash Lite Droid owners are being left wanting. I know there will be posts about how Droid will be upgraded, but those posts come from rumors. I'm not angry, I'm actually mostly happy with The Droid. I'm just stating, what is currently, true.

At CES Motorola announced that the Droid would be getting 2.1.

0 Likes
PPC_Dude
Contributor - Level 2

logicman wrote:

Big_Red_Loyal wrote:

At CES Motorola announced that the Droid would be getting 2.1.

According to a post over at Droid Forums, the Devour will be running 1.6 with MotoBlur on a 3.1" capacitive screen.

0 Likes
colfrmb

Go to the motorola web site and compare the two phones and still the Droid has better features overall than the Devour.  I'm not loving the silver.  It is distracting to me.

0 Likes