Verizon Says Aug. 16 LTE Expansion Reaches 75% of US - What a JOKE!!
tommyz123

Perhaps VZW should work on getting their existing 4G devices to work in existing 4G environments. Take a look at all of the forums regarding connectivity issues. I know first hand their "fix" is to send you out a new SIM or a re-furb that will eventually have the same issue. I'm actually calling VZW today to get a refund on my previous 2 months data service. I don't think it's cool to pay for something that only works 50% of the time. I've had my Bionic since the release date, even went as far to purchase all the accessories (car, hd, desk docks). The Phone pretty much performed flawlessly until the dreaded 905 update. I've tried VZW's suggestions (new SIM, new Bionic, LG Spectrum) - all with the same result - no stable data. So what's the fix VZW?

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Says Aug. 16 LTE Expansion Reaches 75% of US - What a JOKE!!
AZSALUKI
Legend

i don't know what the issue is, but it doesn't sound like the network if it "performed flawlessly" until an update. sounds more like a problem with the phone, than with verizon's network.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Says Aug. 16 LTE Expansion Reaches 75% of US - What a JOKE!!
tommyz123

Very true, but why would I have the same issue no matter what phone I had? Maybe it is the Bionic... But the other 2 phones that VZW suggested did the same thing.

0 Likes