Verizon Wireless SUCKS - Saved by DROID Products
keitacannon

Verizon wireless has the WORST customer service I have ever experienced.  Their CS Reps in stores are disingenuous and frankly, not that knowledgeable about the products or the services Verizon offers.  Calling verizon wireless for explanations or resolution to issues is no better.  Good thing Google and DROID save them from being completely flushable (for some).  How I smiled so when they were also penalized $25 million to accompany the "spurious" fees they have been ripping off their loyal and supposedly valued customers with!  Hey Verizon - block and censor these TRUTHS about your company!

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Wireless SUCKS - Saved by DROID Products
MotoDroider

I've had some minor issues with salesmen and customer support at the local Verizon store, but when I call VerizonWireless, I've always gotten the best customer service..

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Wireless SUCKS - Saved by DROID Products
scottshad
Whenever I have gone to one of their store, it always fruitless trip to nowhere. But like Motodrider says, I have had some good luck with the people who talk to on the phone.
And as far as CSR helping here in the forums, well, I am waiting 4 days now for help, but we will give them some time.
0 Likes