Verizon unwilling to replace defective phone
RolandEvans

I am currently on my third htc in 15 months, The first phone stopped working less than a year into my contract ...so verizon sent me a refurbished phone.   After spending hours (literally) on the phone with a tech he decided that maybe the phone didnt have an antenna and said he would send me another refurbished phone.  That phone worked for about 5 months. Now the phone turns on and off at random when the phone does turn on the touch screen doesn't work..  Other times the menu icons will appear on the phone but the screen is black. Sometimes when it is workingIi am unable to disconnect after a phone call because the screen is black.  Verizon says that the warranty on the refurb phone expired on December 7, and it is now January 8, so i have to just buy a new phone and the cheapest one they will sell me is $199.  First of all I don't have that kind of money for a  phone but more importantly verizon should stand behind their product.  I have done a lot of research on line and this phone has had many, many problems.  I am very disappointed.. Anyone have thoughts on this or similar situation?

0 Likes
Re: re: verizon unwilling to replace defective phone
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

For which phone model are you referring to?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: re: verizon unwilling to replace defective phone
RolandEvans

It's the droid incredible 2 by HTC.

0 Likes