Visual Voicemail Problems
simon07

Got a message on my Droid that my visual voicemail password was updated.  I hadn't updated my voicemail password though. Tried to log into visual voicemail and it would not take my pin.  Called my voicemail and it still took my pin.  Anyone know the fix for this problem? I have made sure that the visual voicemail software is up to date.

0 Likes
Re: Visual Voicemail Problems
Cobjones
Contributor - Level 1
Switch to google voice and stop paying the 3 dollars a month.

Sorry... you can call Verizon (*611) and they can reset it for you.
0 Likes
njdevilincali

I am having the same exact problem, as is my father.  I received a message saying that my visual voicemail pin had been changed and to login.  I never changed it.  And my pin would not work.  I went online and reset my voicemail password.  I still cannot login to visual voicemail.  I updated it thru the market, and I even called Verizon.  They were no help at all.  

So now everytime I try to login to visual voicemail I either get the message saying that I have entered the wrong password or no account found, or it takes forever trying to sign in only to end up giving me the message "unable to establish connection to the mailbox. This problem is usually temporary. Please try again later."

I can listen to my messages when dialing *86 without any problems.  I hope this gets fixed ASAP.  

0 Likes
LAUSA

Evidently, there are hundreds+ people having this same issue, I can't believe that Verizon, etc. doesn't know how to fix this. Tried rebooting, pulling battery out, dialing direct to retrieve and clean up old messages and, it still shows error but, now it changed to say, says no account or invalid Pin.   Tried again, and now the message error is "unable to establish connection to mailbox..."

0 Likes
athomas

same issue here.  said 'screw it' and installed Google Voice and guess what -- Google voice "can't validate my telephone number" (wondering if the same 'process' within the phone/network for both apps and this problem isn't just with VVM)

at any rate it's really **bleep** me off....

0 Likes
alana

I am not subscribed to Visual Voice Mail and I am receiving a notification stating that my voice mail activities received and my password is invalid.   I called Verizon and there was no solution.

0 Likes