Vodafone????
jackiesgiraffe

I have this message on my phone.  No Service Vodafone NL.  The other phones on my plan can receive and send texts but I can't from my phone.  What does this mean?

0 Likes
Vodafone????
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

It sounds like the phone got switched to GSM mode somehow.  Look in settings > wireless & networks > mobile network to switch it back to CDMA mode.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Vodafone????
jackiesgiraffe

Well I switched back as you suggested and it still is in vodafone.  Is there something else.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Reboot the phone?  Dial *228, option 1 to reprogram the phone to the Verizon Wireless network?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
jackiesgiraffe

When I call and select 1 it doesn't do anything it keeps asking me to make a selection

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello jackiesgiraffe,  While I am sure it would be lovely to take a trip to Europe and roam on Vodaphones network lets make sure your phone works right here at home!  Please try removing the SIM card form the back of the phone and power the device back on.  As soon as you see the message saying no SIM found, power off the device and reinsert the SIM card.  Once the device is back on your should not see the Vodaphone NL message.  Please keep me updated on the status as I am here to help!

Thank You,

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport 

0 Likes