Voicemail is acting up...HELP!
godsviolist21
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yesterday my phone was being weird. when making calls, i could only hear if it was on speaker. So i turned it off, took the battery out, and when i put it back in and turned it on it still wasn't working. I would call my voicemail to see if I could hear, and when i put it on speaker, all i heard was a dialtone. now, my phone is working again (meaning i can hear the other person even when not on speaker, like normal) but my voicemail isn't.  so basically when i go to call my voicemail all i hear is a dialtone, not even one ring at all. please help!!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Voicemail is acting up...HELP!
GinaH_VZW
Contributor - Level 3

Based on what you described, your call is not being routed to your voicemail box. Usually when this happens call forwarding was actived by mistake. If you are still having this issue, call *73, and end the call after the two beeps. Try calling your voice mail again dial 1 (voice mail speed dial), *86, 1 or your preferred method. This should resolve it.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Voicemail is acting up...HELP!
GinaH_VZW
Contributor - Level 3

Based on what you described, your call is not being routed to your voicemail box. Usually when this happens call forwarding was actived by mistake. If you are still having this issue, call *73, and end the call after the two beeps. Try calling your voice mail again dial 1 (voice mail speed dial), *86, 1 or your preferred method. This should resolve it.

0 Likes