Voivemail Notification NOT Working
slopeboy40
Enthusiast - Level 3

I don't know when this began, but I no longer receive any kind of notification when I have a voicemail.  Previously I would have a "tape" icon appear in the menu bar and I think on the voicemail app icon it let me know as well (similar to the email icon showing me I have new email).  Now I only receive notice if I missed a call and I have to manually call my voicemail *86 to see if I even have any messages.  My voicemail app icon no longer even connects to the network.  I have gone to the settings and cleared the app's data and cache, rebooted, and still not working.  I am using a Droid Mini.  Any help or am I just out of luck?

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Voivemail Notification NOT Working
slopeboy40
Enthusiast - Level 3

Nothing?  So I am out of luck then?  Time to switch to a carrier that has voicemail notifications?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you gone through the preferences in the voicemail system to turn the delivery notification?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
slopeboy40
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have gone through everything I can find.  I can't find anything specifically called "preferences".  Where would that be?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

See the first question under Troubleshooting. Voicemail FAQs | Verizon Wireless

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
slopeboy40
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thank you for trying to help.  Troubleshooting, question 1, item d, Tap 1 for Message Waiting Indicator On/Off is "not a valid selection" in my options.  The recording doesn't even list it as one. 

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

What options did you have under Personal Options?

0 Likes