Volume Controls?
illmaculate

Can anyone tell me why my droid bionic's volume switch no longer works and my volume randomly goes into silent mode and turns itself up?? I seriously feel someone has hacked my phone. I've literally had tug of war matches with my volume controls for all settings. My screen saver and even the factory wallpaper have been changed several times as well as my touchscreen and contact list being  taken over when I try to activate them. and since this new 6. whatever update my phone shuts off immediately upon startup even with my screen lock on. Does anybody have any advice, info, tips or ideas?? Anything at all would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

<Subject line shortened for more exposure.>

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
Re: Volume Controls?
jaymadd
Enthusiast - Level 3

I had a similar issue with the volume on my apps going silent and back to normal volume randomly. Not sure if this will help but the simplest thing was to go into volume controls and re-adjust the volume for all the tones, even if they are already set at a certain volume. I just took mine down and back up a few times and it seems to have settled. Maybe this might work for you as well. Not sure about your dads volume rocker.

settings ---> sound ---> volumes

Then slide the controls for all 4 sections up and down then back to your desired level.

hope this helps!

0 Likes
illmaculate

Right on  Jaymadd, only problem is the phone doesn't even turn on anymore. Not for more than a minute anyway tops. thank you for the advice, its appreciated but unfortunately for me this ain't gonna do it. what u mean my dad's volume anyway?

0 Likes
jaymadd
Enthusiast - Level 3

Sorry to hear about your phone Smiley Sad that's horrible!

LOL It was late at night when I wrote that and I was looking at a few different forums one of which had a problem with their dads volume, I guess I got mixed up a bit, sorry. I hope you get your phone fixed or a new one soon,

good luck!

0 Likes