WIFI STILL NOT STAYING CONNECTED AFTER .621 UPDATE >:|
felickz

Wifi still randomly disconnects.... I have gone through 2 different routers(WRT54Gv2 & E4200)... but i always have WPA2 enabled. My 10 or so other devices i connect to my wifi have never had such an issue.

Seems to stay connected a few minutes longer (5 minutes avg) when i sync to my router using WPS push button.  Disconnect reconnect gets my internet back most of the time.

How disappointing.  Safe to say my next device will not be a Motorola. Hopefully VZW picks up the LTE Windows phones.

0 Likes
Re: WIFI STILL NOT STAYING CONNECTED AFTER .621 UPDATE >:|
TominqueBo_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello felickz,

I know wifi is a great feature.  I have a question for you that will help me understand the situation a little better.  Have you had the opportunity to connect your device to any other wifi networks other than your home wifi?  If so, does your phone connect just fine with other wifi networks or are you having issues with multiple connections?  Please advise me of the above so I may further assist you.  Thank you.

TominqueBo

VZW Support

Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport

0 Likes
greg6990

I've had the same problem.  My WiFi connects to other networks automatically except for home.  My ipad connects to the home Wifi network with no problem but my iphone 5 keeps going back to "LTE" after a short tiime.  I too have changed routers etc.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

This thread is a year old. You might get a better response if you started a new discussion.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes