WORST PHONE I HAVE EVER PURCHASED
pLjones

It's a shame I have to regret ever purchasing this phone. The phone was great at first THEN it turned into a headache. I am a new customer of Verizon and purchased this phone based on sales associates recommendations. Not too long after the phone itself was pulled off the market to my surprise. Others are lucky they are not able to purchase this device. I have never regretted purchasing a phone ever. I finally was able to go in for a replacement which will be arriving in a few days, but I don't even want to think of the used phone I am about to receive that may have another set of issues.

Here are the following issues:

• Drops calls
  • Can't call out
  • Not receiving text messages consistently-either hours later or days later
  • Touch screen not responsive/delayed
  • 4G signal always lost
  • Email accounts frequently need re-verification
  • Loses charge extremely quickly even though I have an extended battery
  • Navigation keeps giving incorrect directions
  • Headset/Speaker volume is extremely low
  • Frequent static
  • Freezes and shuts off
  • Gets extremely warm
  • Typing is either delayed or non existent
  • Can't send texts frequently

Everything this phone is supposed to do, it doesn't. If anyone is thinking about purchasing this phone from someone stay away from it completely. It's a huge headache. My significant other has the same exact phone and has returned is two different times and is about to take it in for a third. I don't think I will ever purchase another Motorola phone again. This is the last time. And yes, I have pulled the battery, restarted the phone etc etc. I should have gotten the iPhone.

0 Likes