WOW ALREADY ON BACK ORDER I AM SO GLAD I GOT MINES
smokey1

HELLO THERE CHECKING VERIZON ON LINE AND I SEE THAT THE X IS ALREADY ON BACK ORDER FOR THE 7/23 10 DELIVERY WOW WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THESE PEOPLE ITS LIKE THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND PEOPLE WANT NEW THINGS I GESS WE NEED TO GO BACK TO THE DIXIE CUPS AND STRING HELLO CAN U HEAR ME NOW!!!

0 Likes
Re: WOW ALREADY ON BACK ORDER I AM SO GLAD I GOT MINES
xdestron

If mine ships on 7/23 I will not be happy.

0 Likes
minisoutwest

I was lucky last night at 9pm MST to go on to the website and I saw the phone wasnt there, hit refresh and WA-LA, it was there, I jumped on the phone and called into Verizon, they kept saying it wasnt available, I kept telling her to keep trying cause I am looking at it on line. Thank god after about 7-10 tries, she got it ordered! It shipped out this morning, but she forgot to put it over night, so I have to patiently wait till Monday~~~~~~~. OH WELL, at least I got one.  Wonder how many were shipped out this first time?

0 Likes
Easton091
Enthusiast - Level 3

I called at 3pm est to get my tracking number and the CSR told me it was already on backorder.  Might turn into another Incredible issue.

0 Likes
yellowcanary73

Not for me I don't think I'll leave AT&T just to step into another mess.

0 Likes
xdestron

yellowcanary73 wrote:

Not for me I don't think I'll leave AT&T just to step into another mess.

You haven't ordered yet? Why are you here?

0 Likes
yellowcanary73

For your info I did order and looks like mine is on backorder worse yet it looks like Verizon would rather let me setting waiting on a phone instead of letting me know its not coming I have e-mailed 3 times with no answer I got that type of treatment from AT&T don't need it from a company I just signed up for.

But thank you for your concern.

0 Likes
user46516
Enthusiast - Level 3

Drats!  I ordered mine online 9 am this morning with overnight shipping.  Got an email shortly later that there was a problem with my order due to a previous order (that I thought had been previously cancelled).  It stated that it could take up to 72 hours to process! 

(How on earth can it take 72 hours to cancel an order this day and age?!?!)

:smileysurprised:

I just called at 8:45 pm to see if it was shipping out today.  The rep said they got the DroidX re-entered around 2:30 pm and based on the order time it should have shipped out today.  However,  she didn't have any tracking info yet which she thought was odd.   The more she looked, she told me that the reenter order was processed as 2-day shipping. 

So now I have to wait until Monday apparently.  Ugh!! 

(and I'd already been waiting for Droid Incredible for over a month)

:smileymad: 

Really going to be upset if my order ends up not beating the current back-order status!!!

0 Likes
numb683

Hahahahahaha WOW!!! Thank god I have an Incredible cause now the X is backordered Hahahahahaha and its locked up so no rooting and if you try it self destructs.... What a piece of crap.

0 Likes
PJNC284
Master - Level 2

The whole eFuse thing is just a rumor as no one is for sure if it's actually enabled.  The eFuse is part of the OMAP 3 processors which are used in the Droid, Milestone, Droid X and Droid 2.  It's just not enabled on the Droid or Milestone but the Milestone has a locked bootloader which makes it harder to crack and allow custom roms.  Locked bootloader != unrootable.  Not to mention the Droid X beats the Incredible across the board.

0 Likes