Was an update pushed out in the past few days?
LadyRelm2
Enthusiast - Level 2

Phone was on the charger on Friday and working fine.  Saturday morning, I tried to turn on the phone and got nothing but a black screen along with the message:

"Bootloader 3.0....

Battery low"

It might have said something else to but it only showed for a quick second and then the phone shut off.  I put it back on the charger and left it there all day.

Today, I tried to turn the phone on and now it won't even turn on. 

This phone is not used very much and hardly ever taken out of the house.  The phone itself is in very good shape although on an older Android version (Gingerbread, I think).  I recently had another phone that was wiped out because an Android update got pushed out without my permission or knowledge.  Can anyone tell me if VZW/Motorola pushed out an update for Android in the past few days?

0 Likes
Re: Was an update pushed out in the past few days?
LadyRelm2
Enthusiast - Level 2

Saw another post that mentioned holding down the power key along with both volume keys to reset.  When I did that, I got the black screen to come back up.  Took some pictures of it.2013-05-19 16.31.35.jpg2013-05-19 16.31.18.jpg

I apologize for the fuzzy second picture, but underneath the "low battery" it says "Cannot Program"

So what does that mean?  Is the phone completely done?  What would have caused it to wipe the OS?

0 Likes