Web pages not loading on Motorola Droid
Bob_in_MD
Enthusiast - Level 1

Web pages have stopped loading on my Droid today, even with strong 3G or wifi connections.  The progress bar goes halfway then it is stuck.  This is the case with all sites of tried. 

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Web pages not loading on Motorola Droid
Bob_in_MD
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you for the suggestions.  I had cleared the cache and made sure all windows were closed prior to posting my issue.  None of those solutions worked.  Then, about an hour later, all of the sudden the web pages started loaded again just fine.  I was wondering if the problem was the network was just clogged with the Motorola Droid updates being downloaded.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
logicman
Contributor - Level 3

With the browser open touch Menu->More->Settings->Clear cache. Also, you might want to try a power off/power on.

0 Likes
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

logicman wrote:

With the browser open touch Menu->More->Settings->Clear cache. Also, you might want to try a power off/power on.

Do clear the cache first. Then also attempt to maybe even clear the data in there.

0 Likes
Bob_in_MD
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you for the suggestions.  I had cleared the cache and made sure all windows were closed prior to posting my issue.  None of those solutions worked.  Then, about an hour later, all of the sudden the web pages started loaded again just fine.  I was wondering if the problem was the network was just clogged with the Motorola Droid updates being downloaded.

0 Likes
willanaya
Contributor - Level 3

Bob_in_MD wrote:

could be. the network could have been used by a couple thousand people at the same time so it could explain the slow down for your phone

0 Likes