Went from a Droid incredible to a replacement Droid, cant sync contacts!
betadaze

I got a replacement droid(1st generation Smiley Sad  ) until my new droid incredible comes in, I can't seem to import my old contacts to the relacement phone and there's no way to retrieve any info from my broken incredible, only face book contacts.  I've tried just about everything, emailing my contacts, texting, syncing! I'm not quite sure how to export to my computer sync it to my phone either. Help!

0 Likes
Re: Went from a Droid incredible to a replacement Droid, cant sync contacts!
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Were your contacts on the old Dinc saved to just the phone or were they synced to your gmail account?  Can you use your Dinc enough to export your contacts to the SD card and then you can transfer the resulting VCF file to a computer or the other phone?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
betadaze

My dinc is completely dead. And now my contacts from back up assistant were suddenly deleted. I reloaded my contact page n poof! Gone! No bueno!

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

Im with Ann154 you may want to log into your gMail account and see if the contacts was synced to that account, if they are there you can sync them using the gmail login or export them from Google and import into BA..

0 Likes
betadaze

Ok thanks will do

0 Likes