What is in the tools folder on the home screen?
Robinns

On the Android Mini there is a Tools folder on the home screen. It was when I purchased this as a new cell phone. This folder is now missing and I am trying to recreate this folder. I remember that Settings and Calculator where in this Tools folder, but I can't remember what other tools were in this folder. Does anyone know? Thanks.

Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: What is in the tools folder on the home screen?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Ribinns, the settings are a breeze to access. Quick Settings is located when swiping down from the top of the screen. Was this folder located in your All Apps section of your home screen?
AlbertoR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Robinns,

Having quick access to your important settings and tools can definitely be a help. Have there been any recent updates to the phone? It's possible that the option was removed. If you press and hold the home screen do you get the options to add Widgets?

AdamG_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Robinns

I am able to add Widgets. Just wondering what other widgets to add, in addition to Settings and Calculator, for re-creating the Tools folder. Thanks.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure you're able to use all the settings on your phone Robinns. You can add folders to your home screen. Are you looking for the quick settings? If so, you can swipe the bar at the top to access those menu options.

KinquanaH_VZW

0 Likes
Robinns

Yes. Looking for the quick settings.

Thank you.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE DROID

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Ribinns, the settings are a breeze to access. Quick Settings is located when swiping down from the top of the screen. Was this folder located in your All Apps section of your home screen?
AlbertoR_VZW

0 Likes
Robinns

Yes.

0 Likes