When I plug my Droid Incredible 2 into a car charger the phone is now permanently in"Car Mode" and won't get out. I heard that Droid will fix this, but it hasn't happened. Does anyone know how to fix i
bjtjtt

I have a Droid Incredible 2 phone.  I bought  car charger and ever since I have used it, the phone thinks it is in "car mode" even when the phone is in my home, my purse,...I sets to speaker and I can not hear the phone ring.  It freezes on "car mode".  I heard that Droid is supposed to be fixing the problem, but nothing has happened yet.  Is anyone else having this problem, and does anyone at Verizon know when/if this will be fixed.  If not, I expect a new phone from Verizon.

0 Likes
Re: When I plug my Droid Incredible 2 into a car charger the phone is now permanently in"Car Mode" and won't get out. I heard that Droid will fix this, but it hasn't happened. Does anyone know how to fix i
erick1975

there are two ways, usually if u restart the phone it will reset, but the other is going to your system and shut it off manually...

0 Likes