Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
When I plug my Droid Incredible 2 into a car charger the phone is now permanently in"Car Mode" and won't get out. I heard that Droid will fix this, but it hasn't happened. Does anyone know how to fix i
bjtjtt

I have a Droid Incredible 2 phone.  I bought  car charger and ever since I have used it, the phone thinks it is in "car mode" even when the phone is in my home, my purse,...I sets to speaker and I can not hear the phone ring.  It freezes on "car mode".  I heard that Droid is supposed to be fixing the problem, but nothing has happened yet.  Is anyone else having this problem, and does anyone at Verizon know when/if this will be fixed.  If not, I expect a new phone from Verizon.

0 Likes
Re: When I plug my Droid Incredible 2 into a car charger the phone is now permanently in"Car Mode" and won't get out. I heard that Droid will fix this, but it hasn't happened. Does anyone know how to fix i
erick1975

there are two ways, usually if u restart the phone it will reset, but the other is going to your system and shut it off manually...

0 Likes