When I turn on the battery saver app it turns itself off. How do I stop this?
DaninVa
Enthusiast - Level 2

Had this phone for 2 weeks now, so I don't know if this is normal or not. Every time I switch on the battery saver it turns itself back off. Any help woud be appreciated.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: When I turn on the "battery saver" it turns itself off. Is this normal?
DaninVa
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi JohnB,

Thanks for your reply. I guess I didn't make myself clear. I was speaking about the battery saver app only. The phone did not turn off, only the app. I went to my local Verizon retailer and we ended up doing a reset of the phone. That seems to have fixed the problem as the batt. saver app is working normally now.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
DaninVa,

Look no further help is here! Let's get to the bottom of this.

Does the phone turn itself back on when enabling battery saver? When the phone turns back on is the battery saver setting still enabled?

JohnB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
DaninVa
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi JohnB,

Thanks for your reply. I guess I didn't make myself clear. I was speaking about the battery saver app only. The phone did not turn off, only the app. I went to my local Verizon retailer and we ended up doing a reset of the phone. That seems to have fixed the problem as the batt. saver app is working normally now.

0 Likes