When is Verizon going to take care of its paying customers?
disgruntledcustomer

I have a droid 3 and a thunderbolt.  My droid 3 has been replaced 3 times.  The current replacement that i now have in posession is no better than the one that i have yet to send back.  I told the man (customer service) that i would like a different phone since i have no luck with motorolla droid 2, and now 3.  He offered my a cheezy samsung touchphone and a droidx2.  Upon offering me the droidx2 he also stated that I would have to come out of pocket for a back plate and a battery.  I am so tired of all these phone problems.  I pay good money for this service and i am constantly having to spend more, especially in  terms of time of which is the most valuable resource that we all posess.  Countless minutes on the phone with your customer service agents, restarts, time setting everything up, etc.  You guys have to be kidding me.  In all actuallity you guy should be willing to bend over backwards in order to retain your consumers.  I would like to hear back on this from someone that can actually help.  Take all the $ and the time that i have spent with you on the phone and mulitply that by my rate of pay and you will see that i have probaly paid for at least 3 motorlola Razerx or whatever your top phone is.  I am not asking for a Razor I am asking for a little old fashioned customer service.  I will go to AT&T for next term and contact your shareholders if this matter is not resolved in a timely manner.  Go HTC!!!!  Have not really had a problem with my thunderbolt.

0 Likes
Re: When is Verizon going to take care of its paying customers?
wkavan02
Contributor - Level 1

I appreciate your predicament, but unfortunately, this is a case of buyer beware. You get what you paid for/agreed to in your contract. Even if you get one of those total protection plans for your phone, the terms and conditions of such a plan stipulate that they can send you refurbished units to you as replacements. Also, unless I am mistaken, even under the total protection plans, you are only entitled to replacements units of your SAME phone model, so exchanging for different models would be outside the bounds of your agreement.

Can one of the veteran posters confirm or deny this?

0 Likes
sneakyburrito
Enthusiast - Level 3

sounds like the rep helping you has been giving you good customer service or at least tried. Replacing your phone 3 times with no questions asked, giving you an option to choose other phones ect. There is so much a simple Verizon wireless employee can do while following company policy. The employee isn't from the corporate offices so he does not get the final say.

0 Likes
disgruntledcustomer

Obviously, they TRIED to help ...a big A for effort.  If you're the kind of person that is happy at attempts, trying etc...  Good for you.  I myself am a fan of results.  You kind of sound like they do, you have many words with no real solution.  I am not here to talk about a "simple agents" performance, for they do all they can and were more then courteous.  I am aware of that.  No questions asked you say???  How about all the minutes out of my personal time invested in this?  You must work for verizon.  If you have a solution, it is very simple.  Maybe the corporate office should contact me.

<Personal information removed for privacy per the >

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

disgruntledcustomer-

Good afternoon! I certainly understand it is frustrating having issues with a cellular phone nowadays. I also do not want you having to spend anymore time on this than necessary. The manufacturer provides the warranty. Verizon Wireless role is to make the warranty process easier on you, the customer, by replacing the device. The alternative option is to go directly through Motorola, sending the device into them and to be without a device for 4-6 weeks. I'm sure you agree, the exchange process is a much easier process. We provide the exchange to a same make and model device under the manufacturer warranty. Any other options are exceptions and may require out of pocket expense, much like if Motorola were to offer this exception. If you wish to review this options, please feel free to send me (AdamE_VZW) a direct message for further assistance.

Thanks,
AdamE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
disgruntledcustomer

Ok..Adam..My Droid 3 has no signal right now...same prob as the previous one.  I sent the old one back yesterday.  Could my SIM card SD card have a prob?  I want a different phone.  Please tell me what you can get me that is almost as good as the Droid 3.  I would like an overview of the specs of the phone that you have to offer.

Thank you for responding.

Bill

>Post edited to remove personal info<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
disgruntledcustomer

please remove my signature with my info on it. I forgot to delete it before I pushed send. thank you ...still waitin on a response on that option from Adam. I do want to pursue that because as of now I have had to shut off my phone 3 or 4 times just to get a signal to make a call....this is getting tiresome.

thank you.

size=2 width="100%" align=center tabindex=-1>

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can report a message to the moderator to fix something like signature addition or you can edit it (if available) when you sign into the community through a computer.

Message was edited by: Ann154

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
disgruntledcustomer

Ok where is adam????? He said he did not want me to have to waste any more time...am I being.......for lack of better words...played.

0 Likes
disgruntledcustomer

thank you...still waiting on Adam..you guys can call me when you can come up with a solution or email.....

sigh ,....i want this issue resolved ASAP

0 Likes