When shooting video only sends 5 second video's
bulldog69
Contributor - Level 2

When sending video's it only sends up 5 seconds and thats it, have checked all settings and tried different ones but still 4-5 seconds is all it sends. Help

0 Likes
Re: When shooting video only sends 5 second video's
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

How are you sending the videos? Through text message or something else?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
bulldog69
Contributor - Level 2

Through text messaging just like I have done on all my phones, Fascinate Razr, and Revolution. The Incredible is daughters phone and I went through all the settings and it still does the 5 second vids.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Did you change the resolution setting of the video down to the lowest level? You would have needed to do this before shooting the video.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
bulldog69
Contributor - Level 2

Yes Ann did that and same thing, this is weird I thought she was doing something wrong until I went through it and same thing so I thought maybe set up for Incredible is different than my Fascinate, Revolution and now Razr? I just dont know

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

That is odd.  I'm out of ideas.

0 Likes
bulldog69
Contributor - Level 2

Thanks Ann me too, been trying to get my daughter to go into store but too busy with kids so when she was here visiting I went through phone and was shocked I couldn't figure it out. I did have an idea last night that I will have to sak her is maybe she doesn't have phone set to download or save pics to SD card and it's storing internal? Just a thought

Oh she lives in another state so it's hard to work on it myself.

0 Likes