Where are my photos going?
lucass1428
Enthusiast - Level 3

I thought I was going crazy but noticed last weekend some photos I took were gone.  Even accusing my daughter of deleting them! Then today I noticed two pictures I took this morning are gone!  Now yesterday I did start that upload to google+ and it seems more pictures are on there than on my phone. But definitively not the pictures I took this morning. They are totally done, and I know I didn't delete that. Where are they?

0 Likes
Re: Where are my photos going?
Ericter

I've been having the same problem for a while, before pics would disappear after a little time, only my most recent photos would be visible for a while then would also disappear. Then music stored in the phone would disappear. Pics stored to my SD card would be there, but no camera shots which were on my phone memory. Hooked phone to computer and they were all there, so I keep unloading them from phone. A couple weeks ago I backed up all my stuff and did a factory reset, been fine until the last few days and it's doing it again. Restart the phone and they are back for a little bit, then gone. They are there when cabled to computer still, but not accessible from the phone. Very annoying! Just told my camera to save to SD card, will see what happens, I'm looking for a solution, but not finding any yet...

Edit: Now the ringtones I had put in a folder on my phone storage are not to be found, my phone just rang with a default tone! UGHH it's happening again!

0 Likes