Re: Where is the Forum to discuss this NEW FORUM Update & Issues with it?
Cody21
Master - Level 2

@bearone1 Where is it?

0 Likes
Not applicable

Yo Cody what's up!

0 Likes
Not applicable

Found places So we want to put it on All is that Correct or one of the Other Choices!  BudOne.

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

after the 3rd time of browse/places, it came up as budone posted, if that's what you meant.

0 Likes
Cody21
Master - Level 2

OK, maybe I'm not being clear..   I see the list of "PLACES"  and "ALL" ... But that List that it generates is a list of hodgepodge links to several forums -- none of which is a specific forum for REPORTING ISSUES WITH THIS FORUM ITSELF. Unless I'm not seeing what that name of the Forum is. I hope that is clear.

So tell me - if you dislike or find a BUG in this NEW FORUM that was created, WHERE do you log that ISSUE???????  anyone?

0 Likes
21stNow
Master - Level 1

Cody, try this link.

0 Likes
Cody21
Master - Level 2

THANK YOU !!!  Go figure, they buried it in the "Verizon Wireless" forum ...   geesh.

0 Likes
Not applicable

Well this is as i've said in my other post a learning curve of a Site. An to BudOne Sir the Mods there still here as i have seen some post or Posters get scolded for there... let just say there Comments An the Verizon Employees i think they're here as well it's just not as easy to see them as we use Too. Or our other friends for that matter. BR-549 

P.s. i know what we can Call this Site Now:  It's Our New Year's Resolution: To start the year off with something new  

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

that's all i meant, i'm seeing a list of the other forums like budone posted, nothing about issues with this new forum.

0 Likes