Where is the Forum to discuss this NEW FORUM Update & Issues with it?
Cody21
Master - Level 2

There are several things going on here in this new forum. Anyone find WHERE Verizon is logging issues for it? I hat ethat we can no longer search Within This forum -- Search is over ALL the Verizon forums.  Just 1 of the issues I'm struggling with.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Where is the Forum to discuss this NEW FORUM Update & Issues with it?
21stNow
Master - Level 1
0 Likes
budone
Legend

This is where the ADMIN's requested any issues be posted.

https://community.verizonwireless.com/community/announcements

0 Likes
Cody21
Master - Level 2

Thank you !

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

the link didn't help me & i probably won't use it again.

Message was edited by: bearone 21

0 Likes
Cody21
Master - Level 2

Yea, I just found that out as well.  There is really no single thread to log issues we're having. I'm trying to keep an open mind, but there's a lot of stuff just NOT intuitive or easy any more.

0 Likes
budone
Legend

Cody21, I don't know if you saw my suggestion in another area. I wish I could post it everywhere as a sticky.

From the home screen, click on the pull down menu next to BROWSE. Choose PLACES. Below in the image, scroll to the right and you will see three horizontal lines, you want to click on those. This will make a list of the sections.

See if that helps SOME.

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

i follow your lead but places takes me to a list of phones, not the page you posted.

0 Likes
budone
Legend

My page will look different than yours based on the newest post that has occurred while I have been online.

Each line is a different section. There are three pages of sections, based on newest post to oldest post. So it always changes, which I DO NOT LIKE.

You click on a section header and you will see the posts that are new and from the old forum.

I feel VZW wanted a, 'Do Everything' site and in turn, has turned a very useful forum into a mumble jumble of stuff. I have noticed two GLARING issues. There are no MODS or _VZW CSR's posting any longer. I feel they will be promoting Twitter for help now. Smiley Sad

0 Likes
21stNow
Master - Level 1

I thought that the issues thread was started by a moderator.

Look on the left side of the home page toward the bottom to find the My Verizon section of the forum. The issues thread is in there.

Also, you can click on my name to find the thread, under My Activity. I can't remember the name of the thread, but it was obvious as to what the content was.

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

i finally found it.

0 Likes