Why am I getting a message that my PIN has expired?
Identified41

Every time i go to the mail app and try to set up my gmail or yahoo e-mail i get this message, what should i do?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: 503 80383: Pin expired ??? what is this & how can i get my email app to connect
Doonerak
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi,

Try this. We had two different smartphones with messed up Yahoo Mail. Removed the icon from my screen. Went to Play Store. Uninstalled Yahoo Mail then reiinstalled it. Open it from the Play Store app. Yahoo Mail opens and asks you for your email address and password.... everything should be in there. Then open your "apps". Drag the icon to your screen.

That should do the trick.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: 503 80383: Pin expired ??? what is this & how can i get my email app to connect
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Lets ensure you're able to get your e-mail set up your account with ease, Identified41. Instead of selecting the preferred e-mail account have you selected "other" and tried to set up?

In addition, were you able to download the Gmail and Yahoo mail from the Google Play Store?

YosefT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Doonerak
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi,

Try this. We had two different smartphones with messed up Yahoo Mail. Removed the icon from my screen. Went to Play Store. Uninstalled Yahoo Mail then reiinstalled it. Open it from the Play Store app. Yahoo Mail opens and asks you for your email address and password.... everything should be in there. Then open your "apps". Drag the icon to your screen.

That should do the trick.

0 Likes
Laverne51

I have had my phone for a year.  I am only able to go into my gmail when I have a new message.  If I try to sign on when I don't have new email I receive the 503 80383: pin expired.  I am worried if I delete the gmail from my phone I will have hard time getting back.  Any suggestions

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Laverne51,

I'm sad to hear about the difficult time you're experiencing getting your email! Are you using the Web Browser, pre-installed email app, or the Gmail app on your phone? Which make/model? Are you able to login on a computer and access your email okay?

RuthW_VZW
Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport