Why can't I get texts from my friend all of a sudden?
sibbal02

I have the Droid Incredible 2 and my friend has her cell service through Sprint. All of a sudden I can't receive any texts from her. She sends them and nothing comes through. If I send her messages, she gets them just fine. She contacted Sprint and they told her the problem is on my end. I have no restrictions set and her number is not blocked. Roaming capabilities have been updated and my phone has been restarted. Please help me receive her messages again!

0 Likes
Re: Why can't I get texts from my friend all of a sudden?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Sibbal02,

Text messages are important! I know how frustrating it can be to not receive certain messages. Let's get this fixed. When did this issue start? Did she add any new symbols or emoticons to her messages? Try deleting any previous and current threads with this contact. Keep me posted.

Thanks,
PamelaF_VZW
Tweet us @vzwsupport 

0 Likes
Midtownac

Hi, I am having a similar issue. I have an iPhone and can send texts to my friend without difficulty, but for the last week, she has not been able to text me. Neither of us have had any changes to our phones. Any help would be appreciated.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's get your texts back to you, Midtownac! Is the other user a Verizon Wireless customer or with another carrier? Are the messages showing sent from her phone?

Thank you,

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

0 Likes
kthompson91

I to am having that same issue and I've tried everything and when my friend calls it says phone is restricted and it's not and idk what else to try

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know the importance of ensuring your device and service is working properly kthompson91. To clarify, are you getting restricted when anyone calls you or just one specific number? What make and model phone do you have? Are you also having issues with not getting text messages from a certain number?

Thank You,
MichelleL_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

0 Likes