Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Why can't I view the picture I just took?
pmrcruz

I have a Droid 2. This issue occurs sporadically. Sometimes the camera/gallery works and the other times - it doesn't. Basically, I would open the camera, then take a picture, and I would see the picture minimize to the corner of the screen. But, once I click on the picture on the corner of the screen. The picture would show up as a gray icon.

This started to happen sometime around April. I have factory reset my phone which fixed it for a little bit - but now I just never know if it will work or not.

Is there a fix to this?

Thank You!

0 Likes
Re: Why can't I view the picture I just took?
jjenny7

Did you find an answer to this problem?  I am also having it and can't find any resolution to the problem.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, pmrcruz & jjenny7-

I am sorry to learn that the pictures are not always saving for you or displaying properly. I did research this concern and a commonality with users is the application Draw Something causing this corruption. Please uninstall this app under Settings > Applications > Manage Apps > All > Draw Something > Uninstall. Do not reinstall this application. You will see the camera/gallery working properly. Keep me posted.

Thanks,
AdamE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
jth11

I'm having the same issue with my DROID 2. I unistalled Draw Something and that helped but only for a little while. I'm still getting the gray icon after I take a picture.

0 Likes
amberpaige17

I have a droid 2 global. the same thing happens to me ALL THE TIME! it drives me crazy. this is only ONE of the problems that i have with this phone. this phone is just a piece of crap!

0 Likes
amberpaige17

I also uninstalled draw something and it still didn't work.

0 Likes
paisleyf

I have been having this problem for a while now, too. So frustrating! I wish I could pinpoint when it started, because I feel like I've been having the problem longer than I've had Draw Something. I'm going to try uninstalling it, though.

0 Likes