Why does my message app keep crashing?
JUDGRE83
phone shows message "An unexpected error occurred requiring the app to close. A crash report has been sent to the developer to help fix the issue.". It comes up all the time

all my apps has this message come up

0 Likes
Re: Why does my message app keep crashing?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Judgre83,

We want to make sure you can access your applications with out an issue. Does this occur with all applications or just specific ones? When did this start? 

Jasper_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
JUDGRE83

My message app does not keep crashing. I keep getting the following message on any app I'm using: "An unexpected error occurred requiring the app to close. A crash report has been sent to the developer to help fix the issue. ". This started a few weeks ago and it happens during any app but does not shut down the app and I can access all apps.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE DROID

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That's not the experience we want you to have. Have you recently made any changes such as downloading new apps or updating the phone's software?

JosephT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
JUDGRE83

Yes. I've downloaded Android Wear, I heart radio and a Tampa radio app but this started before those downloads. I have not updated the phone's software.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE DROID

0 Likes