Why is my camera taking such odd pictures?
monalucy

My Motorola Droid 2 has started taking funky photos, first with psychedelic colors and now in brown tones.  Can I fix this with settings somewhere?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Camera settings
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Greetings, monalucy! As a former owner of a Droid 2 (Global version), I thank you for bringing your question to the Community. I hope I can help  you change the appearance of the images. It sounds like your camera application may be set to negative images. Try launching the camera app, turn the device to landscape mode (turn it sideways), swipe from the right and select "Effects" and make sure the camera is set to "Normal".

DionM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Camera settings
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Greetings, monalucy! As a former owner of a Droid 2 (Global version), I thank you for bringing your question to the Community. I hope I can help  you change the appearance of the images. It sounds like your camera application may be set to negative images. Try launching the camera app, turn the device to landscape mode (turn it sideways), swipe from the right and select "Effects" and make sure the camera is set to "Normal".

DionM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes