Why is my phone showing pics in blocks of green and grey colors instead of the actual pic!
elanneke

I need to figure out how to get this fixed. No matter what I do I can't get the pictures to show up!

0 Likes
Re: Why is my phone showing pics in blocks of green and grey colors instead of the actual pic!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Elanneke!

Oh no! Pictures are very important memories, and I would be upset if I could not view those memories as well. I want to help. When did this start? Any new applications downloaded around the time the issue started? Have you placed the SD Card into a computer to make sure the pictures that are green or grey are still on the card? This will determine if the card is corrupted, or if the phone is not working properly. This way we will know which item needs to be replaced. Keep me posted.

Thanks,
Pamelaf_vzw
Tweet us @vzwsupport

0 Likes
Re: Why is my phone showing pics in blocks of green and grey colors instead of the actual pic!
elanneke

I didn't have any new downloads on my phone when it happened, and I don't have a SD card in my phone either. I deleted all the downloads that I had my phone which were just a couple games and instagram, then restarted my phone. But it was still happening. So I just downloaded the games again but not instagram so I'm not sure if it still doing the green and grey blocks of color on the pics. It had actually started the day that I made that post to see if anyone had ideas on how to fix it.

<< Personal information removed to comply with >>

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi elanneke!

Let's get your phone to work as intended and take pictures as it did when you originally purchased it. Please do a factory reset following the steps at this link http://vz.to/wVho7D to resolve any operating system issues and test.

AntonioC_VZWSupport
Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

0 Likes