Why won't my device turn on?
jdecker714
Enthusiast - Level 1

It was on my desk, I picked it up and it won't light up. The botton on the side won't turn it on/off. I tried calling myself from a landline and the blue "you're getting a call" button blinks but the screen doesn't light up and it doesn't vibrate or ring. Is there anything I can do to troubleshoot or should I just take it into the Verizon store?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: My Droid Mini screen will not turn on.
jdecker714
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you for answering. I took my phone to the Verizon store. She said she has the same phone and has that issue quite often. She held down the power and volume down buttons to reset it and it started right up!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jdecker714,

Let's make sure you have a functional phone. Before this happened, did you install any new third party applications? Is there any damage to your phone? You mentioned the LED indicator lighting up when you get a call, is sound working as well?

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
jdecker714
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you for answering. I took my phone to the Verizon store. She said she has the same phone and has that issue quite often. She held down the power and volume down buttons to reset it and it started right up!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Woo Hoo!!!! jdecker714, this is great news! I'm glad that you are back up and running again. If you ever have any questions or concerns please feel free to reach back out to us. Or even check out our device support page: http://bit.ly/yN1P80

KevinR_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes