Re: Wondering if the Droid X is a Good Smartphone to Start with
NotSure
Enthusiast - Level 2

Cody-

Yes, I appreciate your input.  this is not the first place I started to look for a phone.  I have been on this hunt for about a year and have been in several Verizon stores, ATT stores, Sprint stores, Apple stores, several forums.  I just ended up on Verizon at this time.  Actually looking at the phones, like I did when the iPhone came out, I miss a lot of situations I could find myself in.  Looking helps some but it can lead to some frustration too because I can't "use them" like one needs to in order to really know what neds to be turned off and on , etc.  I do understand, actually seeing them in person helps.  what I am up against now is all the changes I keep hearing that are talking place and not knowing what will be here and what will not.  what will be able to be fixed and what could cause problems fixing.  I still use y MiFI, although sooooo slow in my area, but I would have never bee on the internet if it was not for the MiFI.  I have had  a ton of tech support on it, but still I pay $around 60/mo and that is a lot for me.   Is it worth it?  I am not sure.  

I am not sure how the changes that are gong to occur play into me looking for a phone at this time or if this is an area that everybody needs to take into consideration when they are looking for a smartphone or a cell phone in general.

0 Likes
Re: Wondering if the Droid X is a Good Smartphone to Start with
NotSure
Enthusiast - Level 2

mortb-

thanks on the heads up.  Have you sen the Droidx2 in person?

0 Likes