Work Shops Timing
jami

I may be speaking out of turn (might not have received the right information), but is anyone else frustrated by the fact that the only time that Verizon offers works shops for this phone is on Wednesday mornings.  Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't people who can afford this phone work during the week and most certainly can't be at an 8 am class on a Wednesday morning.  What stroke of genus decided this ridiculous work shop schedule.  A big wig that doesn't work in the first place.....!!!  Maybe someone could hint to a place where I can get these tips and read up on this thing. I won't denied, it's my first smart phone and I'm not afraid to say, It's smarter than me. 

0 Likes
Re: Work Shops Timing
budone
Legend

I did not know they offered one!

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

lol...that does seem silly. i didn't even know they had workshops? how did you find that out? my only theory is that they figure if it's important enough to someone then they'll find a way to make it......but at the same time keep the dozens of people that just want to show up to have glitches fixed, or complain, or whatever...from coming??? i'd actually like to attend one as my experience has been that the employees know far less about the device than most of us. i can't say i blame them either. there are just two many smart phones that run completely different from each other today, for an employee to know how to use them all. would would be cool is if vzn would train 2 or 3 employess extensively on a couple of different devices and schedule accordingly so that at any given time there is SOMEONE in the store that is familiar with your device. just a thought.

0 Likes
lupitabonita88
Enthusiast - Level 1

Need one for my X3

0 Likes