Worried about my Incredible
MsJulie
Enthusiast - Level 2

I wish I would have read all these messages before I bought the phone.  I'm expecting to receive my phone at the beginning of next week.  Has anyone recently received their phone with NO PROBLEMS?????

0 Likes
Re: Worried about my Incredible
budone
Legend

My phone has had ZERO issues. Even though my signal strngth at my house is in the mid to high -90's I still can make and take calls without any breakup.

I have not had any rebooting issues either.

As I just posted, my complaint is having to pay now to see where a call is coming from.

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

i've had it a month with no issues (except one morning the alarm did not go off??? could've been something i did though?). give it a chance and keep in mind that forums are typically where people go that are having problems. it's like rating a restaurant. the 99% of satisfied customers don't take the time to go to a site and say how great it was....but the 1% that had a bad experience are QUICK to tell the world about it. there have been many issues i've seen here, but there were 100,000 htc's sold in the first 2 days.....there are a few dozen people on here with problems. i hope you get yours soon and i hope it works great!! i love mine!!! also notice on here that there are moto droid and htc eris users with all kinds of problems. i don't believe that all three of these devices are bad products. i suspect that when the iphone (or any other smart phone) came out, you would have seen similar forums with just as many people having issues? check out the blackberry or other device forums and you'll see that with any phone, some people just get bad ones.

0 Likes
MsJulie
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks.  I am very excited to get the phone.  I love Verizon.  I have no complaints so far about my devices or customer service!

0 Likes
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

MsJulie wrote:

Thanks.  I am very excited to get the phone.  I love Verizon.  I have no complaints so far about my devices or customer service!

I don't have any complaints either any more. I am a loyal and happy customer.

0 Likes
fezzik
Contributor - Level 3

nary a one.  I have tweaked a little here and there but only cause I could.  Signal strength was only an issue by number for me.  I have had some -96db signals but always connects. 

0 Likes
CudaJoe

I just recieved my phone yesterday and yes, I have an issue already out of the box.  The optical joystick does not work.   The optical joystick is used to take photos and videos,  therefore I can not take photos or videos with my brand new, out of the box phone.

0 Likes