Re: Yahoo email requesting to re-enter password often
UMFootball1989

I've had this problem since saturday, it's really annoying, please help.

0 Likes
Jan1

Me, too!!!!!  It also won't send emails! Is there anyone out there to help???????????

0 Likes
ddmcc

While I doubt there is any specific dept at Yahoo to contact directly, I did submit an online technical problem ticket to "The Yahoo! Customer Care Team" (as in we don't "care"). Supposedly, they'll respond within 24 hours.I won't hold my breath.

If they do respond, being highly cynical, I expect something corporate-ly and useless like:

• no one else has this problem. try restarting your phone, contacting Samsung, Verizon, or upgrade to our paid email service.
  • we are aware of the problem and we working on it but cannot identify when the problem will be fixed. in the meantime try restarting your phone, contacting Samsung, Verizon, or upgrade to our paid email service.

0 Likes
Jan1

I was told to remove my passoword and type it again. It worked for about 5 seconds, then I got "enter password" again. This is ridiculous! Can't they TELL us if there's a problem? It would be nice.

0 Likes
ddmcc

I did get an automated response from Yahoo Customer Care. Reads as follows:

Hello ,

This automated message is confirmation that Yahoo! Customer Care has received your inquiry.

Please be aware that we are currently receiving unusually high volumes, so our reply is likely to exceed our normal 24-hour response time. But rest assured your inquiry is being routed to one of our Technical Support Agents. In the meantime, you may want to visit our Help Pages where our customers often find answers to their questions.

We appreciate your patience.

Sincerely,

Yahoo! Customer Care

Unusually high volumes, eh?

0 Likes
DC5_K20Z1
Contributor - Level 3
Can someone from verizon please look into this issue. This is frustrating as my wife and I use or charges to get our yahoo mail....and now can't get it on the phones
0 Likes
Jan1

Verizon should give us a credit on our next bill for this "inconvenience." I use this phone for business purposes, and it does not look good for me to prospective clients! This SUCKS, Verizon! 

0 Likes
ddmcc

Well, right now it looks like it's a Yahoo issue, not a Verizon one. My other emails accounts that I sync with my phone aren't having this problem.

Maybe the RIM servers had a chat with the Yahoo servers so now the Yahoo servers are screwing up so the RIM servers don't feel alone in the screw-up department.

0 Likes
DC5_K20Z1
Contributor - Level 3
Still not working for my wife and I. We still get the sign in error
0 Likes
yanyan1

I have been experiencing the same problem since Saturday night. Someone please fix this ASAP. It is getting very annoying to input my password 10+ times a day!!!

0 Likes