alarm not working
incrediable2
Enthusiast - Level 3
Last weekend alarm still worked, but this weekend it's not. Touch the clock to access alarm function, it's nothing happened, the screen didn't change to alarm screen. The weather still work, only alarm not. It also worked after update to gingerbread three weeks ago. Restart the phone didn't help, Any suggestion?
0 Likes
Re: alarm not working
picord

This is a known issue with HTC since the GB update, f you do a search you''ll see there are alot having the same issue.

The only fix is a factory reset but the problem will come back, I myself have had to reset 3 times already and I've given up and installed a different alarm app from the market.

HTC has commented that a fix will be in the works, but will not say as to when it will be pushed out. I went to a VZW store and they had no clue as to what is going on

0 Likes
incrediable2
Enthusiast - Level 3
Thank you for replied. I already saw some complains about this, it's weird that it suddenly stop working, it's not after upgrade or change something, just malfunction anytime it wanted.
0 Likes
rinklighter

I'm having the same problem with the alarms. Did a couple of factory resets, tried adding an HTC clock widget to one of my homescreens(couldn't even select the clock after adding the widget). I had to buy a third-party alarm app--Alarm Clock Extreme--to get my alarms to work. Is there any way to downgrade to Froyo?

0 Likes
incrediable2
Enthusiast - Level 3
I just download the free app Alarm Clocks Plus, it worked pretty good, but like to use the HTC one, easier to set. Hope they fix it.
0 Likes
TAFargo

I downloaded Alarm clock plus as well, but from what I have read, it is not worth doing a hard reset to your INC 2 just yet. The reset will cure the problem temporarily, but any changes may make the widget appear lost to the operating system. HTC is aware of the issue and working on it. Here's a link to the lates page as of 9/30/2011. http://community.htc.com/na/htc-forums/f/124/t/12556.aspx?PageIndex=7

0 Likes