am out of the USA and my phone vibrates every few minutes all day and if I am texting when it does this, the text is deleted. How do I stop this?
Gofigor

Why does my phone intermittently vibrate every few minutes all day.  I am our of the USA and the phone does not work, however I have Viber app and so that portion allows me to call and text.  When I am in the middle of a call or texting a message and the vibrating starts it disconnects the call and/or deletes my text.   What is it and how do I stop it?

0 Likes
Re: am out of the USA and my phone vibrates every few minutes all day and if I am texting when it does this, the text is deleted. How do I stop this?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Gofigor-

We hope everything is going well with your trip while you're out of the country.  Your phone should be the least of your concerns so let's work on getting your phone back to normal.  When did the trouble with the vibrating begin?  What is the make and model of your phone?  Keep us posted so that we can assist further. 

EmmaM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes