app problems, error messages galore!
mkohfeld

Since Google Play has entered the scene, my phone has a mind of it's own. Dropping ringtone, adding apps I have not added, and constant error messages that Samsung services, clock, keypad etc has stopped. Anyone else?

0 Likes
Re: app problems, error messages galore!
susan45066

I am having some of the same issues.  I am not sure if it's from Google Play or just my phone.  When I take pictures and flash is on, phone freezes and shuts down.  It seems for the past couple days it doesn't matter what application I click on it NEVER opens the proper application.  It has a mind of it's own lately.  You will have to keep me posted if you ever come up with a resolution to your problem.  Best of luck.

0 Likes
Re: app problems, error messages galore!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

mkohfeld, google play store is one of the most downloaded applications that should not affect your phone in a negative way. This app is used to download most apps you will be using on  your phone and I'm sorry you're having issues. When your phone is having functionality issues, we always suggest enabling/disabling safe mode. Performing Safe Mode temporarily disables all apps that have been added to the phone via the  Market. This is a troubleshooting step that can determine if a 3rd party app is the cause of an Operating System problem. Here are the step  http://bit.ly/n2EIBZ . I would also remove the Google Play store and then readd it to your device. Please keep us posted on how your phone is functioning.

KinquanaH_VZW

0 Likes