battery icon
deterleigh_73
Enthusiast - Level 3
Lately my battery icon will grey out and have an exclamation mark in it. Sometimes I have to take the battery out and put back in and that fixes it. Other times it eventually goes away. Anyone else having this issue?
0 Likes
Re: battery icon
JohnB_VZW
Verizon Employee

I'm here to help.

I looked through the HTC Rhyme user manual and do not see the greyed out battery icon with an exclamation mark in the list of icons for this device.  Are you having any battery issues with your device?

You mentioned that you removed the battery and the icon goes away. Do you have the HTC Rhyme? Because this phone does not have a removable battery. You may have damaged the phone if you removed the battery and this may be the reason why you are seeing this icon. If this is the case then you would need to have the phone replaced through the insurance if you add this feature to your line.

If you have a different phone, please post back with the phone model you have. Also advise if you are having any battery issues with your device. I will be more than happy to assist.

0 Likes
Re: battery icon
deterleigh_73
Enthusiast - Level 3
I do have the rhyme but my issue is with my Incredible 2. I have since called HTC and they claim it's a bad battery not so sure how accurate of a guess that is but anyways...they are sending me a new battery to try.
0 Likes