bionic data issues worse than usual
nucklehead123
Enthusiast - Level 2

on the 29th of june i received a text from verizon that the data usage widget would no longer refresh automatically . since that day my data goes in out in out in out. extremely frustrating. yes i have tried restarting and everything, the problem is on 4g and 3g. looking on verizons facebook, motorolas support forums and this support forum , ALOT of bionic users are reporting problems. is verizon going to step up and admit there's a problem on they're end ? or r do i consider that my contract has been violated and void ?

0 Likes
Re: bionic data issues worse than usual
DrewVT6
Enthusiast - Level 2

I think it's just coincidence that you noticed it on the same day. It's been going on since the beginning of June.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi nucklehead123,

I realize the importance of staying connected and I am here to help! I would like to perform some additional research pertaining to your individual device. At your convenience please DM me your device IMEI: Settings>About Phone>Status>IMEI. I look forward to hearing from you soon.^AB

Thank you for your involvement in our community forums,

Ayani_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
nucklehead123
Enthusiast - Level 2

i meant it got even worse

0 Likes
nucklehead123
Enthusiast - Level 2

? how? and are you AyaniB_VZW that i got a follow request from? support forums isn't very mobile or hd station friendly is it? on purpose correct ?

0 Likes