bionic glass replacement
dancer4ever

The glass on my Droid Bionic cracked.  Where can I get a replacement?

0 Likes
Re: bionic glass replacement
B33
Legend

Do you have insurance on the phone if so Go by your Local store and see if one can be Exchanged one for ya.. If you get No results come back to Forum and Post here and let me know I'll send you a Direct Message for further help..

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

I've seen glass replacements on ebay.  There also may be a phone repair business in your area if you don't want to attempt the repair yourself.

0 Likes
uisillini

You can buy a replacement glass on eBay for around $15 (if you shop for it). The problem is the installation cost at local fix-it shops (if you can find one). I found a great place that did mine (2nd one that broke) for $49 (after some negotiation). BUT the first one I broke (OEM) cost me $149 (outrageous). You can watch the You Tube instructions on how to do the replacement yourself (I didn't want to try that) or get written instructions if you do a good Google search. Is it worth it? Don't know, but honestly you can get another Bionic (used) on eBay for under $100. I think the glass is too fragile on the Bionic. BUT used an iPhone 4 for a while (thought I'd go APPLE) until I got tired of 3G and got a replacement glass and took it in for repair. WARNING--you might want to do a full reset (back up your stuff first) before you let some prying eyes work on your phone.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Do You how to send { Direct Messages } if you Do I'll let you know of something that I know >>  that Can't be Discussed on the Forum..

(( Your going to see Up towards the top were the Red Square Box with a Check a Number or Numbers Click on the Box  You'll come to place Called   Alerts  Click on there you'll then see Three Option Check the Allow it's So i can send you the Direct Message) They work kind of Like an E Mail but more Safer.. 

0 Likes