calling/text problems
softballgirl34

I have a Droid Global 2 and ever since I got the update on my phone it has not been working right.  At times I cannot hear people when I call them, but they can hear me and same goes for when they call me I cannot hear them.  Then with text messages I cannot send them and I cannot receive them.  And when I do receive them I get them hours later.  To fix these problems for a short amount of time I have to take out the battery and then start up my phone again. But it doesn't last long.  Also my phone will turn off and restart itself randomly when I am on the phone calling people when I am using it for other things.  It has gotten to a point that I am about to get another one.  I had this problem before and I got a new phone out of it, they said it would be fixed with the new phone but it was not.  So if there is anything that I can do before I get another one please let me know.

Thanks

0 Likes
Re: calling/text problems
plugz

I'm going thru the same issues as you, actually about to get on the phone with customer service, as I'm now on my 3rd Droid 2 since I originally purchased mine. Rebooting the phone will normally clear this up for a little while, instead of going thru all the trouble of reboot via battery pull.

0 Likes