camera won't save pictures help!!
itssme1960

it takes pictures they go to left hand corner and then after they go off the screen i either tap the left hand corner or go to the gallery and they are in neither place.  Does anyone know why this is happening? I have tried safe mode, shutting off taking out sd card everything but hard reset (last resort)  any suggestions to fix this??  Thanks!

0 Likes
Re: camera won't save pictures help!!
bearone21
Legend

in camera/menu, where are pics being saved?

0 Likes
w8amnit

I have had same problem and found that if I delete pictures from the "Gallery" then there is room to save more pictures.

0 Likes
stephnee60

i had the same problem for months; sorry, but i do not have a solution just lots of stuff that did not work.  i ended up losing all of my pictures because after this series of events: many calls to customer service with final replacement of my phone (but not sd card) did not resolve. everything else worked great, except the picture storage and even taking pictures i had unreliable service. eventually they replaced my 16 gb memory card 'for free' with a 2 gb....which my phone wont recognize as even being there.  after i put the 2 gb in, thats when all of the pictures on the 16 gb were lost. not happy.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello community and Stephnee60,

I am truly sorry you lost all of your photos through troubleshooting this issue.  I've unfortunately had the same fate for some pictures and I know you don't have the option to "retake" a picture.

I'm glad we were able to try a new memory card, but if that's not even working it may be the phone itself.

Have we tried hard resetting your phone yet? If so, have we replaced it?

I want you to be confident when snap a shot that it will be safe and sound.

Please let me know so we can resolve this!

Thanks!

MelissaM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
staceywilk77
Enthusiast - Level 3

Wow...this is the first acknowledgement from Verizon on this issue, that I've seen.  They always say it's not a known issue...sorry deal with it.

0 Likes