can you have a business logo attach to a text when you send
9balljimmy

Cab you have a logo attached to a text message.. and if so how do you do that

0 Likes
Re: can you have a business logo attach to a text when you send
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

You should be able to attach a 'signature' to your text messages via your text message menu settings, but I think it only allows text, not photos or images.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Actually I don't think HTC had that feature for a signature on their HTC Sense phones. I know my Droid Eris and HTC Thunderbolt didn't have the option for a signature on text messages in the stock text message application. Perhaps a third party application does.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

My bad!  I know my phone has that option, so I (obviously mistakenly) thought most did.  Good to know, thanks.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

I think this is Correct and it's been a while now since selling my Inc. other wise i could look sorry.. b

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

I believe the Thunderbolt and basically all HTC has the option to attach signature but not logos but the user chould be able to attach a image to message and send it as MMS with the attached image logo.... 

I think on TB it can be accessed by opening SMS app / Settings / General / Use Signature..  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAiwm9nMXZ0 but if that doesn't work I know Handcent has this option and you can get that free from Play Store.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I finally was able to check my Thunderbolt and a co-worker's HTC Inspire on AT&T. The Thunderbolt didn't have the signature option. The co-worker's HTC Inspire did have the option for a signature.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

I must been using Handcent when I noticed that feature on my TB...   Thanks for checking..

0 Likes