dabubbakin... your a wise person
droid_dogg

Your absolutely correct, We're all are gonna be riding dinosaur's  by spring. With Long Term Evolution(LTE) Dual core processors and 1.5 GHz  snapdragon, hummingbird and omap and so on......... I also love the little robot guy and would hate to see him left behind on my currant phones. It's definitely upgrade time for me as well. The race is on! With LG'S e900 coming soon sporting 1.3 snapdragon processors all the blog's i read keeps my blood pressure up. I'm gonna lay back till spring, then upgrade to some hot gingerbread right out of the oven, and hope for a mild winter here in the south so I wont have to use my antiquated phones to spark some kindling. 

0 Likes
Re: dabubbakin... your a wise person
AZSALUKI
Legend

i gotta wait till next summer for my next upgrade. but i'm banking on another device war like we had this summer. hoping that by next july there will be another round of competing devices. till then i'll just wonder how much faster these things can possibly get because my device is blazing and i don't even use wifi!! what i REALLY REALLY HOPE is that they address the battery issues before they start pushing out even more powerful devices. with the current batteries, when they go dual core, 1.5 processors, etc....what are we gonna get??? about an hour of actual use??? lol? are we going to have to order batteries 3 times the size of the device? will you even be able to get a case for them?? lol? they NEED to find a way to juice these things before going much further....unless they just figure we will all transition to devices that get closer in size to tablets!!!

0 Likes
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

Riding dinosaur's would be so fun! 

Just curious AZSALUKI which phone would you be thinking of getting? Possibly the Galaxy S? I am SURE Verizon will get more android phones in the feature. Phonescoop web site is a great source to keep track of new phones coming out

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

i suspect that whatever i end up with next summer isn't even being developed yet...lol. i'd definitely check out the samsung if i had an upgrade this year. it looks pretty nice!!

0 Likes
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

AZSALUKI wrote:

i suspect that whatever i end up with next summer isn't even being developed yet...lol. i'd definitely check out the samsung if i had an upgrade this year. it looks pretty nice!!

I am curious to see what Verizon will have to offer. True about phones are not even developed yet which will probably be out next summer.  I just got a glimpse of the G2 coming to T-mobile. Looks like a pretty sweet phone.

CPS-official-G2http://phandroid.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/CPS-official-G2_1.jpg

0 Likes
dabubbakin
Contributor - Level 3
LTE here I come!
0 Likes
TheFramCire

I'll do what i always do.........wait for the 2nd generation on LTE (like I did Droid and BB).......

until then, I love my Incredible and once I get Froyo......... lookout.

0 Likes
dabubbakin
Contributor - Level 3
I am wise lol
0 Likes