Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
data plan for android x
nera_gurl

My mom jus got a iphone 4s and i want her old droid x. However, she won't let me have internet on my phone since its $30 a month extra so I was wondering if i reactivated her phone with my number, would I have to have 3G internet on it?

Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: data plan for android x
dirkbonn

Yes.  Anytime a smartphone is activated on the Verizon Wireless network, it has to have a data plan.  If you don't sign up for it, (if that's even possible) Verizon will sign you up for it automatically.  Again, any smartphone on Verizons network must have a data plan.

Sorry about your situation, because I have an "X" myslf and think it's a great phone.

View solution in original post

Re: data plan for android x
dirkbonn

Yes.  Anytime a smartphone is activated on the Verizon Wireless network, it has to have a data plan.  If you don't sign up for it, (if that's even possible) Verizon will sign you up for it automatically.  Again, any smartphone on Verizons network must have a data plan.

Sorry about your situation, because I have an "X" myslf and think it's a great phone.