does anyone know what to???
weeze

does anyone know what to do when the droid charge starts telling you the the apps that you had are no longer installed on the phone and it wont allow you to  access whats needed to redownload the apps or access the internet. I mean the camera has even stoped working. this is rediculous

0 Likes
Re: does anyone know what to???
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello weese,

The Droid Charge is a revolutionary device and it raised the bar on 4G LTE devices! With its super AMOLED screen and 1GHz processor, the Charge offers a robust set of wireless entertainment features. May I ask what app(s) are you referring to that aren’t working? Can I assume that you are able to make and receive calls? If you are unable to uninstall the app then the next step would be a hard reset. Below is a link to how to complete a hard reset on the Droid Charge.

http://support.verizonwireless.com/clc/devices/knowledge_base.html?id=42407

Keep in mind that it’s recommended that you back up all of your information prior to the reset. Backup Assistant Plus can be used to archive your contacts. Also, another option is to sync your contact and calendar entries to the Gmail account on the device. Once you have completed a hard reset then the device will need to be re-setup. There is a tutorial that walks through this process. After the device is setup, I encourage that you test all voice and data services. Once you try to re-download the app(s), please post your findings as I am eager to know the results.

Thank you…

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes