droid bionic update concerns.
alex49er

#1 took a long time. #2 I deleted  an icon on my lower menu bar and can't figure how to replace it.  any answers?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: droid bionic update concerns.
mrpearsoy
Contributor - Level 3

alex49er wrote:

#1 took a long time. #2 I deleted  an icon on my lower menu bar and can't figure how to replace it.  any answers?

Find the icon for the app in your menu, long press on it, then move it where you want it. As far as it taking a long time, who knows.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
mrpearsoy
Contributor - Level 3

alex49er wrote:

Find the icon for the app in your menu, long press on it, then move it where you want it. As far as it taking a long time, who knows.

0 Likes
alex49er

Worked thanks

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE DROID

0 Likes
Jakeman1
Master - Level 1

The update taking a long time to download can be one of a few things.

1) the server you were hitting to get the update was over crowded so it was running slower (least likely though)

2) it was doing its job and optimizing everything on your phone. ICS Optimizes all of your APPS, Music, Pictures, Videos, documents, etc... when it is installed. How long that takes depends on how much stuff you have on your phone. Mine took about an hour to do, but I also took my SD card out so the Music, Pics, Videos, etc... were not on the phone.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

I took about 2 hours Jake to fully Load and go threw all the other stuff when Loading I.C.S and that was using Wi-Fi witch at the time i only 3G bit wi-Fi is way faster than the 4G Cox has Powerboost if you have the right plan and it helps at critical times..

0 Likes