droid charge widgets
gabrielpina4
Enthusiast - Level 3
just curious which of these two apps take less ram n cpu on droid charge (beautiful widgets) or (fancy widgets pro) I have both but debt know which will be smoother without hogging my ram n cpu if any one has tried both which do think
0 Likes
Re: droid charge widgets
gabrielpina4
Enthusiast - Level 3
anyone
0 Likes
Re: droid charge widgets
EdW_VZW
Verizon Employee

gabrielpina4 wrote:
just curious which of these two apps take less ram n CPU on droid charge (beautiful widgets) or (fancy widgets pro) I have both but debt know which will be smoother without hogging my ram n CPU if any one has tried both which do think

Hi gabrielpina4,

The use of APS and Widgets obtained on the market would be a matter of personal choice. To answer which one works better, which uses less RAM and CPU, this can be determined if you were to use each one to see which works best for you. While we can not recommend or recommend an App or Widget, each should come with their review on the market as you access information for your consideration. I personally try APS and Widgets to see which suit my personal use and needs, but what works for me may not work for another. I hope this helps and perhaps try each application to see what would work best for you. 

0 Likes